Tuesday, September 3, 2013

You Are My Happy


How fun to have a 3-day weekend and a trio set of new stamps to create with!
You can check yesterday's post for the details of the awesome
"You Are My Happy" stamp set.
Today I am sharing samples of cards that guests can make at 
"Happy Hour" at my bungalow.
I won't be serving up cocktails but playing with stamps can be a bit intoxicating if you are a stamping geek like me!
I decided to go CAS with these cards limiting myself to 3 ink colors:
Chocolate, Lagoon, and Sunset
Here's a few more...
I love the font on the sayings and the cute images, so many possibilities.
Come back tomorrow and I'll show you a few more!

4 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fun color combo, Lynn! And adorable cards. I am such a fan of that Dr. Seuss quote, and love how you used the washi tape. Really adorable!

Unknown said...

Cuteness. Such fun cards with this triple set!

~Tammy~ said...

These are adorable! Happy Hour sounds fun!

Dawn said...

You're so creative! Adorable work!