Saturday, April 22, 2017

Scrappy Saturday

I am back today with a simple, little layout using a variety
of papers and CTMH complements.
Sorry, I have been MIA.
My new laptop starting having problems and it eventually shut down and I couldn't even get power.  Boo hoo.
 Had to sent it in.  Hubby is letting me use his but I am starting from scratch with photos and editing so I probably won't be back to full blog schedules until I get my laptop back.
Thanks for your patience and hanging in there.
I hope you'll continue to drop by "the bungalow".
Have a great weekend.
It is such a beautiful Spring in Indiana.
A bit cool today, but the sun is shining and that makes me happy!
Thanks for the visit.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Great layout, Lynn! I just love this kraft brown and blue color combo, and your layers are fabulous! Such a cute picture of you two, too!
So sorry to hear about your computer! I was wondering if something was going on.... hope you get it back real soon!