Monday, September 11, 2017

Feeling "Bashful"

It's Bashful week, 
here on the blog.
Bashful is the new, Close To My Heart 
"Color of the Year".
Show above in an Ink Pad, Pigment Mini Ink Pad, Re-Inker,
Cardstock and Glitter Cardstock.
The Glitter Cardstock is my favorite as it reminds me of pink, sugar topping.
So pretty.
You can find all the products HERE.
I will be sharing artwork created with it all week long.
Last month we had a team color challenge and the colors were
Black, White Daisy, Bashful and Gold
so I used those colors together.
I have to say I love that classic combo of pink, black and white.


Oh, and I almost forgot we have Bashful Pearls!

Have a wonderful week!
Be safe my friends in the south.

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

I think that soft, pretty pink would bring a touch of elegance to any design... like your gorgeous card today! Love that classic color combo! What an eye catching card, Lynn!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Lynn! One can never have enough shades of pink! The pink pearls adds an additional touch of elegance!