Saturday, January 6, 2018

Scrappy Saturday

For the first Scrappy Saturday of the year,
I am sharing the last layout I made in 2017.
Last year I took the 
Scrapbook and Cards Today SCT365 online class and I am proud to say
that I completed a layout using each monthly assignment.
This one was inspired by the December sketch.
I got it done with a few hours to spare, scrapping on New Year's Eve, lol.
I signed up for the class again this year.
I found so much inspiration from the various teachers and I will say that the layouts I made for the class, last year, are some of my faves.
For this layout I used retired papers from the original Fundamentals.
They are just such great basics  
I used the newest CTMH Cricut cartridge for the title and subtitle 
Flowers and leaves are from FLOWER MARKET.
I have to give photo credit to my sister, who is a very talented photographer.
I think DD and her cousin hung out in this tent a couple summers ago. 
PSA, date your photos so you can remember!
Fun times.
I look forward to the new inspiration from this class this year as well.
Have a great weekend.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this! The colors just pop! Can you begin the class anytime or do you have to begin in January? Keep crafting, my friend. You are an inspiration.