Friday, April 20, 2018

Mini-Notebooks

I am bound and determined to use up my stash!
I covered 4 mini-notebooks, found at the dollar store.
I used the 
and
scraps and pieces left in my coordinating Complements set.
Our "Complements" sets are such a great deal.
You get lots of stickers and chipboard pieces.
Some are glittered, Kraft, or foil too.
Just a lovely assortment.
Some of the stamped images for these project were just sitting on my stamping desk waiting for a good home.
Happy weekend.
Maybe some Spring like weather is on the way, fingers crossed!
product image

Don't forget to check out the Fab Faves Sale which goes live every Friday in April.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great idea to use up scraps. Will you put these in your gift drawer or sell at one of your craft booths?! Love the colors.

Audrey Pettit said...

Love the notebooks! Adorable, and so useful, too!